Friday 28 November 2008

She talks, she walks…………..

Gorgeous took her first unaided steps about 5 days ago. No one couldn’t be happier than I, except her mama of cos as well as her beloved caring Ganma [ as gorgeous calls her]. Mama told me exactly a day earlier than she could take a few steps but my disbelieving mind paid no attention. Fast forward a day after right about 9 pm while I was in the bedroom I witnessed it first hand.

A toy phone was utilised in enticing her. Mama stood her on the ground and moved a couple of paces forward. She then called to Gorgeous saying,’ come and take it’. Right before my eyes she took her first steps before stumbling and crashing into the arms of her devote mama.

I almost shed a tear or 2.

Infact I did.

I am so so proud of you gorgeous for taking the first of many steps into the world. Mama and dada will be there God willing to ensure you don’t fall, if you do we will be there to pick you up.


3 comments:

Vera Ezimora said...

Awwwwww. Congrats to Gorgeous!! I can only imagine how you felt. Congrats to you and wifey too.

Remi Fagbohun said...

Awww -
I remember those feelings like it was yesterday.
Enjoy every single moment!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog too!!

dada's luv said...

@vera- muchos gracias vera. thank u.

@remi- u r welcome. im enjoying it every step of the way