Thursday 13 November 2008

Genesis

This blog was created as a way to record, share, recount and display the thoughts, feelings, and randomness that goes on in the life of my family, specifically my daughter who I call Gorgeous, her mother who is Mama and my humble self of cos.....Dada.

Gorgeous is about 11 months old, learning how to walk. She stands unaided, grasps and grabs a hold of anything and by the time you can exclaim, its in her mouth. She is simply wonderful, adorable, funny, unpredictable and an endless bundle of joy.

Predictably though her first words were .....Dada....and boy does she look like her Dada.

5 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

awwwwww.

She sounds incredibly precious. Thanks so much for visiting the ...Easier... site. I want to hear more about Gorgeous and oh my, am I the first to comment at your blog?

Woo hoo!!!

Welcome to blogville!

Shubby Doo said...

awww...she sounds absolutely adorable...& and gorgeous

welcome to blogville

Anonymous said...

she sounds so adorable and I love ur narration.

welcome and I hope to read more from u soon.

Buttercup said...

Aww so cute!

Welcome! Im sure im goin to enjoy readin from u!

Vera Ezimora said...

Welcome to blogville! Hope you're here 2 stay.